Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some comments about airports.

August 17:


So I’m in Miami International Airport, and jeez, it’s sooo much better than Philadelphia International!  There were no snackage choices in Philadelphia, and it certainly wasn’t as pretty.  Also, they have no Skytrain....like, what the heck is a Skytrain?  Oh, well it’s just a subway IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIRPORT! What? Yeah, I had to take it.  It was juuust like riding the subway in Philadelphia; well, I’d compare it to New York’s subway to be a little more accurate.  Ok, fine. I’ll give Philadelphia International their Express Walkway (which is just a moving sidewalk, but it’s AWESOME!)  I really had no reason to be on it since it’s not like I was in a real hurry or anything, but still. I HAD to go on it.  So I did.  And I got in someone’s way who was rightfully so on the Express Walkway.  Anyway, the snackages here in Miami are HUGE!  I’ve never seen a bigger Toblerone chocolate in my life.  It was quite interesting. 
Oh. So there’s a hole in my carry-on.  Also, my new $50 backpack from Urban Outfitters BROKE!  Yeah, so basically that’s the last time I’m buying ANYTHING from there.  Whatever.  This is how my life is.  I explained to my sister that it’s all fine and dandy as long as my belongings are still being sustained by these pieces of luggages.

When I was in Philly, I saw a chihuaha service dog.  I was quite impressed.  I was just recently talking about putting a service vest on just any ol’ dog, but jeez, I was going to pick some kind of dog that at least looked like it should be a service dog.  NOT a chihuaha.  I think the guy just wanted to ride around in one of those little cars that drives around the airport.  I should have thought of that.  My carry-on doesn’t have wheels.  Maybe if I put a service vest on Osito I can drive around in one of those cars.  Hmmm. 
 
My mom was tracking the flight the entire way.  She’s such a creepy stalker, but I love her.  She and Paddie really are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment